Set An Appointment
When it comes to top-notch consultancy services, we are the perfect company to lean on. Set an appointment with us now!
Click Here image
Faster Tax Returns

Remember that if you work, live and receive income in the United States you are required to pay tax and file a Federal Income Tax Return. Your immigration status does not determine your obligation to pay taxes and to file returns.

Filing a Tax Return Requires the Following Information:

If your income falls in any of the following categories, it should be reported.

  • Salaries and wages
  • Commissions
  • Tips
  • Unemployment benefits
  • Honorariums
  • Interest
  • Dividend
  • Stock purchase options
  • Partnership distribution
  • Capital gain distribution
  • Retirement
  • Foreign earned income
  • Gambling winnings

The following information is not always on W-2 forms but it is usually required:

  • Date of Birth
  • Occupation
  • Phone number
  • Dependents(s) if any. Their dates of birth, relationship, period they lived with you during the fiscal year.
  • Medical and Dental expenses including parking and tolls paid whenever you go to hospital.
  • Any other benefits received such as unemployment and social security.
  • Vehicle(s), make, model, year, year bought, miles used both for work and personal use.
  • In case you used public transportation to go work, let us know how much you spent on train/bus passes.
  • Donations.
  • Uniforms and protective gear bought for use at work and are necessary and required by the nature of your job.
  • Money spent on meals while on business.
  • Money paid for rent.
  • Copy of previous year’s tax return.
  • If you are a home owner, please bring forms 1098-INT.

Always keep your relevant receipts.

Post a Comment